Home Buyer's Guide and Tools
As your Buyer's Representative, we can make the process of house hunting much easier, less stressful and more efficient than if you did it all yourself. We can help you get financing, guide you to local neighborhoods, help you determine your budget, and prioritize a list of essential features that you need in your next home. We'll save you valuable time by finding the properties that best suit your requirements, and will show you only the most promising ones.
Once you've found a place that catches your eye, we'll look at comparable properties in the area to help determine a purchase offer. Then we'll negotiate on your behalf with the seller to make sure you get the most favorable terms. It's our job to look after your best interests so if you're ready to start house hunting, you can search real estate listings now. You can also refer to our Buyer's Guide below for helpful tools and buying advice.
- Search Homes Right Now: Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes and condominiums on the local real estate market.
- Register for the Home Finder and let your dream home come to you. Members can also create saved searches, collect their favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes that fit their criteria come on the market.
- First-Time Buyer? Learn about the home purchase process and avoid common pitfalls.
- Renting Vs Buying is a question for many first time home buyers and one you should consider carefully.
- The Buying Process can be difficult to manage on your own if you're not experienced. Learn the ropes and hire the right real estate agent.
- Learn About the Community and homes in the surrounding area before you invest. Refer to the Featured Areas section for community information.
- Determine the WalkScore of a home and see how much you will need to drive if you lived in a particular neighborhood.
- Buy Your Home with a REALTOR®: Read our buyer's guarantee and find out why working with a REALTOR® takes the guesswork out of buying a home.
- Use the Mortgage Calculator to figure out what your mortgage payments will be on the home you want.
- Connect to a Professional: Contact us anytime you need to know more about the area or any property that interests you. When you're ready to take the next step toward purchasing a home, we're here to help.
- Out-of-Country Buyers: We use electronic signatures to help you buy property here while living in another country.
Fill out the form below and I will be in contact to help you get started on your home search:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.